View Single Post
      02-25-2020, 08:47 AM   #108
cotmfk
Major General
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihuahua View Post
It won't matter. The problem is on the back end (and coaching). Carlson has a ton of points, but he is a god awful defenseman. Did you see him get absolutely worked by Malkin yesterday? Norris candidate my ass.

Agree, I was hoping Bmac would rightly pass on the idea of getting Green. Nice guy, but his time is up.

Caps won't make it past the first round this year. Coaching is abysmal, defense is non-existent, Kuzy is playing lazy, and the team in general just isn't showing me they're hungry like they were when they won the cup.
Generally, I agree. It is a long season, though, so I am not ruling anything out. Just get to the playoffs and see what happens. Holtby has been playing a bit better lately, so that is a help. I think the Dillon add is huge. It is time to start putting together some solid game-long efforts. And stop with the allowing so many break aways!