View Single Post
      01-23-2023, 12:42 PM   #1693
Chi_weezy
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2019 Ford Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinGS View Post
Amazing engine and platform. The front has even grown on me. The profile looks pretty decent too. But the rear? Meh. It just looks too funky for me. Maybe the Z06 will look better in person since it's much wider. I need the aftermarket to find a way to alter the appearance of the rear for me.

And I've been a passenger in the C8, and for the passenger, I didn't like the high wall of climate control buttons separating the two compartments. This car definitely won't be for couples...unless they're fighting.

Nevertheless, for $100k to $120K, this is the performance bargain of our times...it literally sounds like an old Ferrari V8. That's high praise indeed. GM should be proud.
I agree with about all of this. Inside the car is odd. Little claustrophobic. Clunky. But my buddy rented a C8 stingray for the wknd while visiting me in az and the car is def growing on me. The rear is odd looking. From some angles the car looks extremely menacing and exotic. Some angles looks funky to me. And the attention that this car gets was crazy. Most people just think it’s some kind of exotic like a McLaren or Ferrari. Exhaust note is great. Bose stereo is really good. Great bang for buck. And this is just the stingray. The z06 is epic but still some funkiness in the design even tho it does look better
Appreciate 1
KevinGS3345.50