View Single Post
      12-06-2022, 11:33 AM   #13
Draper
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M4 Comp / Macan Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFerry View Post
I'm running iOS 15.7 on an iPhone 8.. Under the "more" menu the font remains smaller and unaffected by the change the font in Ap slider setting.

The font under "myforums" list as well as the "forums" list also remain small and unaffected by the change the font size in Ap slider.

Under user profile, if I click "show all threads" or "show all posts", when clicking in the populated list, the desired thread or post opens behind the other open navigation page(s) instead of on-top so it acts like a populated list of dead links. Wherein reality the link opened behind the other open menu pages.

The user profile font is tiny on my phone and is unaffected by changing the dynamic font size with the phone iOS.
For me, adjusting the main font size setting seemed to only affect the topic list text size, but not the text of actual posts.

However, when I tried using the font slider located up under the 3 dots menu while viewing a thread this changed font size for both.

If I check the main font size setting it is still set to the default level.

This may be a bug as I believe there should only be a single font setting in the app.
Attached Images

DrFerry6728.50