View Single Post
      04-12-2021, 07:05 AM   #10
michaelalex3
Private
Rep
Drives: Z4MR, E61 535i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by proboner View Post
Just give an asking price. What possible reason do you have not to? Do you really think some schmuck is going to wander in offering MORE than you'd ask for it? Good luck living that pipe dream.
Yeah I think the situation is they're unsure if they want to sell and the hope is that someone who really wants that spec will offer a crazy high amount of money. As an owner of a bit of a unicorn (E90/m-sport/6spd/rwd/72k/loaded/stock) I can understand the though process, but I'll definitely be listing it with a price once I decide to sell it.

For those who are considering messaging them, I offered $26k and that wasn't close enough to try work something out (streethawk if you want me to take this info down PM me and I will). They were very nice, polite, and quick to respond, I have zero issue with them and I'm sure if someone else does agree on a price with them they'll be very easy to buy from. In hindsight maybe I should've offered a few thousand more, but I was basing it off the atacama yellow sale on cars and bids a few weeks ago. E89s are rare, but there's also not that many people looking to buy them so I can't be paying Porsche PTS prices for a rare color lol. I'm okay with it, I'm starting to think I'd rather have a Z4M anyways and I'm looking for those too.
Appreciate 0