View Single Post
      03-22-2024, 08:44 AM   #998
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Imagine a worldwide organization releasing a statement saying that an investigation has been opened against you and your significant other, but with virtually no info, and two days later that organization back-pedals by stating that the investigation has ended with no further action.

How would you react ? Would you assume that some folks tried to screw you and to tarnish your reputation ? Wouldn't you be interested to know who was involved ?

Susie Wolff (Dec 2023): "However, this episode has so far taken place without transparency or accountability. I have received online abuse about my work and my family. I will not allow myself to be intimidated and intend to follow up until I have found out who has instigated this campaign and misled the media."
That's tough on Susie W and I wish her luck in finding what made FIA investigate them but imagine what Horners family has been through too, attacked from nearly all sides for what again? and after it all not holding any grudges being a team manager with the speculations and grudges apparently continuing from some.
Appreciate 1