07-21-2011, 05:58 PM   #131
BlueZ4AZ
Go SU
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Z4 sDrive35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstevens View Post
"Grammer"?!?! Seriously? You chose to misspell "grammar" in a post in which you questioned someone else's intelligence and impugned his ability to articulate thoughts?

While we're at it, do you believe that there can possibly be degrees of uniqueness given the meaning of "unique"?

Both you and our Malaysian friend mangle the English language in your own special ways. Neither one of you is coming across as particularly likeable.

I think this is a pot and kettle situation if ever there were one. It's time to accept that neither of you is going to convince the other and knock this nonsense off.
Mr Stevens,

First, props to you for the use of a 75 cent word - "impugned". You get extra credit for that!!

Here, I'll put it in a sentence for you:
"You are as unique as the pimple on my ass, but not as unique as the one on my 4th grade grammar teacher's forehead."

How'd I do?

This may come as a shock, but I don't really give a shi$ if YOU like me or not, sorry, Mr. "Impunged". You're placing too much credence in your opinion.

We're not at a small party where you have no choice but to hear all the bantering. All you had to do here was skip the posts. How difficult would that have been for you? ..and you are familiar with the ignore feature? Please set me up on ignore, because I don't want to hear you bitch again after reading posts.

Last edited by BlueZ4AZ; 07-21-2011 at 06:32 PM..
Appreciate 0