Thread: e89 roof leak!!
View Single Post
      07-21-2011, 10:22 AM   #116
Wraith.
Captain
Rep
Drives: ED '11 Z4 35is

But for Gods sake man have Alfred at least put down a towel this time. Looking at your test pics with the water streaming down the seats makes me cringe. How did you manage to get the moisture all out? I would get more leather conditioner and go over the seats at the very least.

So Max..., if you were more forthcoming in your explanations and not fixated on simply reacting to prodding this thread would have gone a completely different way. When one presents such startling pics, then spends 3 pages jousting in an Epeen contest instead of answering legit questions, people are going to start doubting your claim. Particularly when I'd venture that not a single person on this board would have made the decision to willingly pour that much more water into an unprotected interior. Also, this could be cultural, we don't sit in our cars while they get detailed.. it smacks of classism. Maybe that is the point and it's a comfortable arrangement between you and your man Godfrey but it just seems strange to the rest of us. I also noticed that you very quietly dropped the laptop claim, that was wise because nobody was buying that one.

Anyway, glad to hear that it looks like it's all going to work out.. still would like to see the vid if you can post..., maybe youtube?
Appreciate 0