View Single Post
      10-12-2021, 08:46 PM   #12
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

So I tested for where the water could be coming in, lining the hydraulic pump area w different cloths and the blue ones were dry but the yellow ones which are facing the back of the car were moist, so I believe water is coming in from the rearlight casing thereabouts.

The annoying thing is BMW probably knew this was a potential prb since the pump is elevated a bit from the floor so unless the water accumulation is really high, it shouldn't touch and mess w the electrical or whatnot. Still, it's worrying now that I finally know about this issue, but luckily it never affected the car in any way *knock wood*.

Any ideas what to do? In the meantime I'm just putting cloths touching the floor to soak up and wring it everytime it gets wet.
Attached Images

The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 0