02-26-2017, 03:40 PM   #25
davis449
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Audi SQ5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jts1981 View Post
Ok, this is getting childish. If you read my signature and the only thing you took away from it was BOV that just proves how clueless you are. I am a contributing member to this forum, and helped out many people with questions and advice ranging from wheels , suspension, and tunes to body mods. If a member ever needed help I was/am open to helping them out. I've sent members part numbers, links, introduced them to vendors.
You started, bud. You assumed I was strictly a supporter of Dinan without even reading and completely ignoring the arguments I made in support of doing things the way you've done them. Go back and re-read my statements concerning one's ability to "pay to play". Get off your high horse. I'm new to the Z4 forum, but not to BMW's nor heavy modding. Me and the OP have been PMing back and forth over the last week so I could assist him in making his decision and sharing my experiences.

Quote:
What have you done? You post about a shitty phone holder, crappy radar install, and amateur stereo box install. You have the nerve to call to call my setup a hack job for buying top end parts, installed by top end technicians when you want a pat on the back for a damn cell phone holder????
You would know what I've done in the past to cars I've owned if you bothered to read my posts instead of acting like an arrogant asshat. You then infer that I would have the capability to be a huge help here. But you didn't. The mods I've done and aftermarket installs I've been physically involved in to my own vehicles and many that weren't mine go much further than a cell phone holder. Just so happens, there won't be much more I do to this particular car due to the fact that it's a lease. Doesn't mean I don't fully understand how these cars, and others, work. I am lucky enough over the past 12 years to have had direct access to a shop with BMW and Porsche master mechanics (not just "technicians") who have cut their teeth on not only these marques, but are extremely good with Audi and VW all the way to Ferrari and Aston Martin. These people aren't just trusted mechanics to me, they're my friends.

Quote:
I responded on this thread to help, not to be a miserable cunt like you. Btw, when you joined the forum I was one of the 1st people to welcome you. But now I realize how much of a spoiled brat you are. Anyways have a great night and I'll look fwd to your post "hey my charge pipe blew up and my car overheats, any suggestions? "
And you were the first to ignore the fact that I stated in my first posts that I am NOT at all new to this kinda stuff.

Quote:
Honestly I skimmed through the thread, knowing that you've got a hard on for Dinan. I'm also happy to see how butt hurt you get over this trivial stuff. Enjoy you're over priced tune, glad you'll be leaving the platform once your lease up...
This is where you stopped being helpful to anyone. Everything I've stated is perfectly valid. You can't even acknowledge the "advice" you bring could have consequences to the person asking the questions. You act as if your experience, because you're so heavily modded and everything has worked out perfectly for you, that your way of doing things is optimal for everyone. Read my posts FFS and you would know that our experiences have been the SAME. Difference is that I know the way I've done things in the past aren't always the best way for everyone else.

Quote:
Davis449... You seemed pretty cool a couple months ago.

Now you are kind of a dick it seems. I hope it is just temporary and you can deal with whatever made you so angry over this.

Cheers
I am a very cool person. I take strong issue with people like jts1981 who think they know everything or don't like one thing (like Dinan in this thread) and go straight to bashing it and anyone who prefers or recommends it. People like him who make unhelpful comments and refuse to believe anyone but themselves could be knowledgeable about the subject at hand.
Appreciate 0