06-12-2017, 01:29 PM   #441
sygazelle
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i M-Sport, 2019 X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
No, i am not from Long Beach.

I LIVE in Long Beach- but was born/raised in Seattle, hence my disdain against your superstar.

I didn't care for the warriors prior to this season, neither liked nor disliked- but as mentioned before and KDs circumstance of joining them after being up 3-1, made me lose respect for him.

Let's say it was the spurs and not the warriors he was up 3-1 against in the WCF, then lost to them and went to Golden state, I'd be ok with that. I'd low key maybe even root for him. But it didn't happen that way and he took the easy way out by joining an already fine tuned machine.

As far as the ball family, don't care for any of them. I have no "NBA" team i root for. I root for teams that are solely Seattle based,have all my life- and will continue to. All I can hope is that the Sonics get brought back someday soon.
Good for you for staying loyal to your roots.

I grew up in the Southern California. When I moved to the SF Bay Area, I remained loyal to the Lakers and Dodgers for many, many years. Eventually, I wore down and became a fan of Bay Area sports teams, but it took 20 years to complete the transition. I was weak. Stay loyal.
Appreciate 1