View Single Post
      01-28-2017, 04:06 PM   #153
nuebbes
Private First Class
Germany
Rep
Drives: Z4 35i e89 + 125i e88

Hi folks,

sorry for the delayed reply - especially for all the people who has sent me pm's with requests for parts, news on my projects and new pictures.

I've been very busy the past year with a new job in combination with renovating my new home which was not planned so I`ve spent the past months/ almost the complete past year with these projects.

I've tried to reply most of your pm's and I hope to be able to spend more time within the coming months for the Z4 and my past and future projects.

I've shot almost no new pics in 2016. I hope you like the limited 2016 pics following below.

I tried to reduce the changes to performance and design:

Performance:
- dp with 200 cell catalytic converter
- selfmade exhaust with a really great sound (comparable to a M4 performance exhaust)
- mhd map with something between 430 and 450 hp (totally comparable to M3 comp.)
- M3 suspension improvements (great results)

design:
- several new cf parts (kidneys, window-parts, mirrors, turn-signals, selfmade exhaust)
- finishing my design series for the side skirts and the rear panels following the lightweight-performance-front-series (still some parts available)

The best pics of 2016:

Some of my cf-parts:

My selfmade exhaust-tips made of cf:

Very, very, very limited series available in stainless-steel, black-painted-ss and cf-covered-ss. 101 mm with 90% of OEM-design with inner and outer pipes - no-one else is offering such a great oem-handmade-quality

Me and my friends during a tour close to Nürburgring:

For 2017 I've planned a great new project in regards of design and I already bought the new parts to convert the Z4 to the new PhiLCI-design. I hope that I will find more time im 2017 for the car-projects so I will keep you updated...

Last edited by nuebbes; 01-28-2017 at 04:12 PM..
Appreciate 0