03-06-2023, 10:39 AM   #1489
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf the Surf View Post
The reality is that a great many replies to your posts have been very sound arguments with respect to the viability of government mandates to illuminate the production of ICE at some point in the near future. This is a car forum and it would be expected that issues like this would be debated as there are differing views, but also lots of people with experience that bring up real challenges to these hard deadlines.

The fact that you Troll is your choice, your need to use abusive and insulting language towards those with a different view is unwarranted. You're quite the keyboard warrior, and I suspect you don't have the confidence to talk to folks like that in person.

You guys aren’t debating in most cases, look at some of the subjects regarding ev. You’re anti ev so you refuse to see it. You take defense when someone throws back at you. At least accept that.

I don’t take defense when I see what you guys post unless it’s wrong information. When you guys mock the subject or myself, I fight back.

And you’re wrong. The way I talk and act on this forum is exactly how I am in real life.

Because like you said there are many keyboard warriors. People say one thing but in real life don’t say shit. And I witnessed that first hand. A guy talking so much shit about me, then I show up to the meet and he stood far away and never made eye contact with me. And I’m not even a big guy. I just have confidence. You guys should learn how to gain some of that yourselves.