View Single Post
      10-25-2018, 12:30 AM   #19
swanson
Convicted Felon
Rep
Drives: chariot

2001 Mustang Cobra-first manual car. Bought on a saturday, learned to drive stick on that sunday, and drove to work on monday. Fun car and sounded awesome with the exhaust system I had. Some of my most fondest memories are with this car. I always think about it.

2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT-I swear to God, when I got this thing I had people honking and waving at me. No exaggeration. It was the first of its kind and stuck out. I felt like a celebrity in it. Everywhere I went, people would compliment me. Also, some of my most fondest memories are with this car. Still miss it. Owned it at the same time as my Cobra. Fun times.

2006 Corvette coupe- My first vette. I always wanted one. Traded the Cobra for it.

2007 Corvette Z06- OMG, what a car. Amazing car. So fast, handled so well and sounded amazing. Looked fast just sitting there. Another car I miss.

2011 BMW E93 M3-First M3, first convertible. DCT. It was in my favorite color of that generation, Melbourne red. Good looking car. Pretty quick. Sounded great. Very fun to drive with the top down. Wouldnt mind another M3 of that generation.

Honorable mention-My current car-2012 Ford SVT Raptor-Traded the Z06 for it. First real pickup. Good looking truck that has awesome road presence. Handles well for a pickup. V8 sounds awesome. Get looks and stares all the time. People love it. I Love this truck and will not part with it.
Appreciate 1
baege1334.00