Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G82 M4C X-Drive

Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.85]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.87]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
In no particular order:

2016 BMW M3 - I feel like this is the perfect all around car. Fast, 4 door, comfortable, and aggressively styled.

2015 BMW i3 REx - The perfect commuter. Saves me on gas, gets me to work faster (carpool), torquey, nimble, a pleasure to sit in (Giga World), very comfortable, I love the adaptive cruise, RWD, and doesn't look like a vanilla car. It's polarizing, but that's part of the appeal.

MKII VW GTI - More nostalgia than anything. My first "sporty" car. My first manual. Definitely German with all the good and bad that comes with it.

Audi S4 25Quattro - 1 of 250 in the US. The DTM bumpers, CF front and rear spoilers, red tow hook (all stock), exclusive color and limited production made it much more special than an average B7 S4. My first 6 speed, my first V8, it sounded great. I loved it!

2018 Subaru Forrester - I currently have 4 cars. This one isn't the nicest. It's not the fastest, it's not the most luxurious. It doesn't get any attention. It's a CVT. But it's completely loaded, all the boxes are checked except the turbo engine that everyone loves and it's still one of the best cars I've owned. We've had 3 Foresters already and unless the Ascent can convince me the size is worth it, I think we well have a Forester in our garage until we die. It's cheap, it's reliable, it's AWD and with Eyesight, it's the perfect roadtrip car, and I love roadtrips. We take it camping, hiking, some offroading etc. One of the best parts is that it's not a fancy X3, X5, or Porsche Cayanne. So we can take it anywhere and not worry about it. It's dirty most of the time, there's mud on it during rainy seasons, my kid makes a mess in there and it's all good!

Our last 2 Foresters:

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
Appreciate 4
whyzee1251678.50
baege1334.00
termigni1081.00