04-02-2010, 02:48 PM   #22
M II
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber Ducky View Post
When you chip sellers are ready to match Dinan's warranty, you'll have a more attractive product.
Well, the JB3 processor can be removed from your car within 15 minutes. The processor is a piggy back unit and doesn't leave a trace or block out the ECU like some other flashes on the market does.

Our CEO, myself, and a coworker are all running this setup. We have all taken our cars for service on numerous occasions for various reasons. I have never had an issue with this kit. No ECU lockouts, no hassle, and the full use of the stock ECU for all throttle mapping for stock-like driveability. Hmmmm.......

But you're more than welcome to pay for the Dinan flash at $1699.00 which yields you 60 hp (opposed to 80+ whp) and 74 lb/ft torque (opposed to 80+ wtq). I just thought I would post information for guys wanting save some money on their performance upgrades and yield more power.

Dinan's warranty is through Dinan at approved BMW centers. The warranty is separate from BMW's actual powertrain warranty.
Appreciate 0