View Single Post
      05-22-2024, 11:05 PM   #17
KennyP
Lieutenant
Estonia
Rep
Drives: 2009 Havana E89 Z4 Sdrive35i

AP3-BMW-001 is the accessport product code for n54 from Cobb..
It should work for z4 35i / 35is from 2009 -2012...
They even bothered making their stage 1 maps california legal wit the CARB cert.

What do you mean by "they dont have the chipset"?
Are they saying that its out of stock or that they dont offer it for z4 at all??
I guess that support person doesnt know what he is talking about if they say that they dont offer it.. and goes by whats on their website... or they somehow actively deny it for some reason.

N54 engine isnt a problem same as in other 35i cars.. and DCT shouldnt be a problem either as they still list 335is on their site that had same DCT in it.

And they did clearly list Z4 on their site years ago... at some point it got removed...

Accessport im using:
https://www.cobbtuning.com/products/...v3-ap3-bmw-001

But yes B21 is right... MHD is newer, has more customizing options, has had alot of development aswell... and if i wasnt already on COBB and had to buy one today i would surely choose MHD aswell..
2009 35i DCT Havana brown with ivory white interior. Mods: Cobb stage 1+FMIC, Wagner EVO1 FMIC, BMS DCI, Forge DV-s, Masata Chargepipe, KW V3 suspension, M3 front control arms, Hardrace RTABS + balljoints, Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires.
Appreciate 0