01-21-2023, 06:34 AM   #114
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
I have a quick question. Please be honest. Where do you think EV would be, with the exception of Tesla of course, if all world governments backed off and pulled their influence off of it? Do you think EV production would significantly increase or do you think it would slowly die by the wayside with the exception of some cool, niche markets, like Tesla, and maybe others that came in to try to grab some EV enthusiasts attention?

I would bet everything I own it would die. Gone. I also think auto manufactures, once again with the exception of Tesla and others that wanted to grab the EV enthusiasts, would all celebrate and go back to mostly, if not all ice. This is a government driven business. Kind of like the vaccination. I sell products too bro. I would love nothing more then for every EU country to mandate every home own one of my products.

Tesla may go faster 0 to 60 but I will beat you from Miami to Seattle in a straight up race in a 1969 Camaro. Do you want to try?
I don’t talk about politics. Has nothing to do with that.

Judge what we’re experiencing. We’re already in the transition. Doesn’t matter if it’s premature or not, or worse for the environment or not.

I like ev so I don’t mind this. If you guys don’t that’s fine. You’re entitled to hate this. But what can you do about it? NOTHING. Like literally nothing. You can boycott an ev purchase for sure but then you’re stuck with something used ice when they officially ban new car sales on that date.

Is your 69 camaro stock? I’ll take that bet. You’ll lose big time. From low mpg, definite breakdowns because it’s an old ass car, definitely I’ll take that bet.