View Single Post
      12-02-2022, 06:08 PM   #153
Sophisticated Redneck
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
So the rimac is faster than the plaid right?

The plaid runs 9.2.

What ICE cars run around that time and then state the price.

EV is here, it took only 9 YEARS for tesla to take their intro car, and turned it into one of the fastest production car EVER (it was THE fastest last year). Then of course lucid air which costs double, then your rimac which would be bought by NBA players or jeff bezos.

Again judging today's results is like claiming victory and calling a sports team the best team of the season after 10 games lol.

The EV prize is that championship game. And the winner will be EV.

I don't mind entertaining and killing these arguments in the meantime. But my time will shine when you see how right i am, as we visit this discussion in 1 year increments. I would say 2, just how i killed that other argument with someone else in a different section of this forum. He was proven wrong after 4 months and i gave him 2 years lol.

Let's see how long your argument lasts. I'll do 1 year to be kind. But i may entertain this again next summer

Man i can't wait!
Lol your killing nothing, you suffer from NPD my friend, your like a mini Kanye West.

You have and will always lose this argument as your foundation is flawed and you don't understand the world you speak of. When it comes to straight line performance, the future will be hybrid. Even if solid state batteries come out tomorrow, we are just going to take them and add them to our existing ICE powered cars with motors inserted into the drivetrain. In fact entire aftermarket kits are already coming for this. The torque converter is perfect to replace with a motor as well as a driveshaft intercept.

Yes let's revisit this thread every year. Think EV's might be able to get into the top 200 fastest car list in a few years? Not holding my breath though.

Your future is rolling up next to a sweet 60's muscle car hybrid, then hearing it's fire breathing engine spark up as the fear sinks in your stomach knowing he is faster then you as he already knows EXACTLY how fast you are since you can't mod your car.

Hey you didn't answer my question, what city do you live in? I need your help checking my tail lights to make sure they stay lit through the 1/4mile. My car is old and has a ton of miles on it and I need your help and your slow ass model 3 you think is God's gift to the automotive wold will give you the perfect view point.

I'll do you a solid and cover up my physical buttons and contoured leather dash since you just have a plank of wood and eBay tablet for dash, I don't want to hurt your feelings.

Last edited by Sophisticated Redneck; 12-02-2022 at 06:21 PM..
Appreciate 0