View Single Post
      12-02-2022, 03:45 PM   #143
Sophisticated Redneck
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
But you’re doing all that to an old ass dinosaur. A car with no warranty, about to blow up given the miles just to prove a point you have a better top end than a commuter model 3?

Try to race a plaid then. That’s the real performance Tesla and watch elons work disappear from your sight instantly.

Not really envious when your time is almost up.

Again it’s good to be a cheerleader from the sidelines in present time because that’s all you have. Present time.

ICE worst enemy is time and ev’s best friend is that time.

Let’s revisit these discussion in one year increments. That will be fun for sure lol

Tick tock tick tock lmao

Time is running out! Haha
Hmm I dunno, its been modded for 84k miles now and still going. But when it does finally go, it will cost me 5k to rebuild and get another 200k miles out of it. How much does it cost to get 400k miles and 20 years out of a model 3 again? How does that battery pack hold up past 10 years?

Sure, 30k in mods and I will beat a plaid so approx. 50k total with cost of the X5. Will take the 100k I saved and depending on how I feel either invest wisely or go crazy in Vegas for weekend with finest Columbian Snow and ladies of the night....maybe both

Incorrect my friend, time is EV's worst enemy. As the numbers of EV increase, so do the catastrophic accidents. 8+ hour backups while trying to contain EV fires, idiots with 1000hp trucks plowing through cars and people, entire buildings & ships burning due to EV's will enact draconian rules and overnight your EV will be downgraded in performance. Enjoy it while it lasts. BTW electric cost increase will be 4-6 fold by 2030 so enjoy cheap electric while it lasts too.

The future my friend is you driving XXXXX EV to work each day bored out of your mind while cruising the internets trying to find a deal on a pre 2030 ICE car you can mod and have fun with on the weekends.
Appreciate 4
chad86tsi1605.00
Cos270608.50
nicholasn261.00