12-02-2022, 02:34 PM   #133
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophisticated Redneck View Post
Yes, think about that for a second. A 10 year old 184k mile n63 engine (this engine is often on the 10 worst lists!) powered 5500lb tank with just 2k in mods will beat a top of the line model 3 performance with the space daddy upgrade pack. Insulting no?

Your right, I don't beat to 60, we are neck and neck and if I dont pre-spool and shift perfect the tesla will get half a car length on me, BUT by the end of the 1/4 your getting an excellent view of my 10 year old tail lights. Model 3's seem to run out of steam past 80. Like I said, I end up in races with model 3s every week here, they are everywhere and driven aggressively vs Model S drivers which are the opposite.

I will play it out for you since you are the typical arrogant model 3 driver: We both get on the onramp and you think you can typically punch right past me, then the utter shock on your face takes over as you can't pass me, you end up behind me as I pull away (sorry for the smoke, it runs a bit rich at full throttle). Then two things happen: The model 3 either blows past me after I slow back down to to normal speeds or stays a car length behind in the next lane while they furiously google my model to see what the hell is in it. Which one would you do? My bet is speed past me.

"Also love how people have to modify cars to beat commuter ev cars lol." - I LOVE how much this offends you, knowing you can't mod your tesla. I mean I guess you could toss out your seats...

The best part is, If I wanted to I could make it faster then a plaid. It would take about 1400hp and 30+ grand in mods, but it could be done. You however can do nothing... Your locked in, and the clock is ticking....Do you feel it? Soon geo-fenced HP limits will be here. I feel for you brother. Mod envy sounds painful.
But you’re doing all that to an old ass dinosaur. A car with no warranty, about to blow up given the miles just to prove a point you have a better top end than a commuter model 3?

Try to race a plaid then. That’s the real performance Tesla and watch elons work disappear from your sight instantly.

Not really envious when your time is almost up.

Again it’s good to be a cheerleader from the sidelines in present time because that’s all you have. Present time.

ICE worst enemy is time and ev’s best friend is that time.

Let’s revisit these discussion in one year increments. That will be fun for sure lol

Tick tock tick tock lmao

Time is running out! Haha