View Single Post
      10-06-2022, 04:46 PM   #301
DO444
Banned
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophisticated Redneck View Post

The EV mandates have fuckall to do with the environment.

It is about power, control, greed. Same as it ever was.

You will soon be taxed on how and when you drive. EV's are the gateway.

You will be limited in how far you can drive and how fast you can accelerate…
Bingo, this guy gets it.
Already like 20,000+ people in Colorado alone were locked out of their thermostats in their homes unable to change their temperature settings during that heatwave this summer… their own homes, can’t control it, due to “smart” thermostat.

If they are pushing into people’s homes then they are def going to control your EV. At first it will be through subsidies, you’ll be able to drive a cooler car than you can really afford, but you’ll have to agree to speed limit monitoring and potential shut down at certain times… many will agree to this. That opens the door.

It’s definitely happening, but I will have ICE cars from this decade until there is no gasoline left on earth so I don’t care. I’ll do what I can to vote accordingly but I doubt it will help.

Astounding how many people do not see the “green” push for what it is - outright fraud. I worked in a climate lab in a university by the way. The Chinese grad student there (the only one who actually understood the math, I swear to you) he outright told me one day that they “massage” the numbers when they don’t get the data to say what they want it to say (support the green message).

They just chalk it up to “human error”, and make the numbers fit the agenda. Prior to that I was 100% on board with green messaging, like the good sheep I was. After that, I decided to listen to my lying eyes.

It’s basically just like Dennis Miller used to say, anyone who isn’t a liberal when they’re young has no heart. And anyone who doesn’t become a conservative when they’re old has no brain.

The green politics have zero to do with “saving” the environment.
Zero. All these labs are constantly “massaging” the data to make it fit their projections because that’s where they get their funding. If the data doesn’t come out “green”, they won’t get paid. No new grants.

This all is about controlling the population. If you tune out from the messaging for a moment, that’s pretty easy to see. It helps that I had first hand experience of the fraud… and that was just one lab by the way. Obviously I didn’t see them all, but I have no reason to believe it’s any different anywhere else. It’s too easy to do, no one will ever know. It’s usually just one grad student recording numbers alone. I just happened to be there that day and watched the grad student erase numbers and rewrite them and at that point he was a little embarrassed and explained to me what he was doing, “massaging” the numbers.

“We know that this is happening, that ice cores show that the earth is warming due to pollution… so even though our data does not show this… it must be human error. So, we’ll just massage the data to show a statistical relevance. (Because there is none based on our recorded data).”

Labs who do not publish data that fits the narrative do NOT get further funding, therefore they ALL push the green agenda in order to exist. It’s pure fraud, subsidized by the gov, because that’s what they want.

Remember, they own the science.
They’ve literally said that many times the past few years.
Believe what you will, but I’m embarrassed I used to actually fight with family members over this crap.

Ah well, we’re all young at some point.
Certainly there are some real data points of concern like smog and asthma, but the overall picture of environmental doom and gloom with the Earth rising to 200F and oceans covering the coasts - is a straight up fairy tale.

One which they’ve been telling for nearly 50 years now.
It’s a real problem we’ve got, that people are not good at being able to tell reported lies from reported truths.

The media lies like it’s life depends on it.
Well, actually it probably does depend on it.
Appreciate 2
PhaceN52174.50
Efthreeoh17486.00