vreihen16
Recovering Perfectionist
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Alright masochist. Then I shall recommend these two pens for those who sign a metric fuck ton of checks. Grey one is Pilot G2 and the red ink one is pentel? I'm picky about writing utensils.
When I was at our credit union filling out some paperwork last year, the guy we were sitting with was looking all over the place because someone else in the office nabbed his self-purchased signing pen. You would think the disposable was gold-plated from his behavior, but he preferred that over the bank's pens because the ink was supposedly more tamper-resistant on paper. He ultimately found it, and I was amazed that my aging/cramped/shaky hands could actually write for the first time in years! Long story short, I immediately went online as soon as we got home and ordered a 6-pack of them...a lifetime supply with the little bit of writing that I do these days.

Uni-Ball Signo 207 Retractable Gel Ink Rollerball Pen, Bold Point, 1.0mm.

My lifetime go-to pen going back to junior high school has been the Fisher Space Pen, and I still have several floating around in my vehicles and checkbooks.....