11-15-2021, 08:33 PM   #3877
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn-BMW View Post
But yet, to this day, you continue to read and respond! You must be so fucking bored. Anyway Ciao! I have two naked girlfriends playing upstairs. I need to go make a sandwich outa that!
As it's been stated to you NUMEROUS times but you're too stupid to get it, reading does not imply enjoying, nor wanting to see.

Most people of reasonable intelligence (I'm assuming you're not one of them based on your comments) read most things in a thread pretty quickly without conscious effort. We scroll down the page, and read most posts in a matter of seconds. It only takes a few seconds to read your dribble, and wish you hadn't, but sadly by then it's too late.

I'm sure you open a page and look closely at the authors name, and make a conscious effort to move your eyeballs down to read their post or not based on how you value their input - but if you were that skilled, you'd be ignoring people like me by now because you would know I would never have anything nice to say about you - but you still read it. You must love what I say - I feel so touched by that.

I'm off to cook lobster for dinner. Enjoy your crabs.
Appreciate 0