10-31-2021, 04:52 PM   #6
joooiiiiii
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsGoGoMoto View Post
Boys and girls, I'm going to type up a high post as I'm sizzling on a chunk of this delightful chocolate chip cookie drizzled with 50 MG of delta 8THC. I've only eaten a quarter cookie and threw on the brakes.. because I'm cruising. After fighting over the t-stat settings with Mr Moto, I whipped out the phone and hit preconditioning, now sitting in the i3 laid back in the cargo area with the rear seats folded down. Yes, feck you smart asses, I can fit back here and shut your yap . Garage closed, lights off. iPad in my hand. I

Just noticed I only have on a right sock, and I got funions in my crotch. I forgot I grabbed those and jammed them in the belt line because my hands were full. But I was only carrying my iPad, so why the hell did I stuff the bag

Got dammint the bag popped. I got spilt in the back now. Damn they are sharp. Had no idea funions were so poky.

Anyway. I just had to go back and get this post out of draft because I got sidetracked looking for a new folding knife on Amazon.

I probsbabaly should be getting dinners ready, but I think I'll go get dinner ready.

I don't feel like getting up, but I got funions in pants.

Go braves!
Wow, 50mg?? I can only handle 5-10mg...I'd be in another universe on 50mg.
Appreciate 2
Murf99314118.00