View Single Post
      10-20-2021, 12:16 PM   #11715
ryan stewart
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 328it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn-BMW View Post
I’m pretty sure I explained the BMW, if you look many pages back. The BMW has it’s purpose. I originally came here to learn more about it. And it’s one of many cars that I own. And, who are you to judge my life or what I do? I woke up with two naked girls this morning, I don’t have to go slave at a job and as soon as it warms up, I’ll go hit the canyons on my Supermoto. And, that’s only half the day. And stop posting while you’re at work. You’re wasting time and someone’s money. Get back to work! I think I’ll remain, “sad as fuck”. As long as that’s ok with you.
You "my watch and my range" picture is even more pathetic. Honestly like said, if all of this shit is true your ego must be a withered husk. I also like the "Im being secretive because of creeps" but here is my entire backstory, house, car collection and a story about how my girlfriend likes my new prostitute.

Im maybe upper middle and you all could say I live in a trailer in western Kansas for all I care, youre just words on a screen for entertainment during boring meetings (well, OT, I do show and tell on the other forums). But you, the effort you have put into impressing us, its pathetic. You might be a 56 year james bond baller but you have the fragile ego and intellectual maturity of a 14 year old, it certainty doesnt make me envy you.

All the real ballers Ive known are low key as hell and dont floss shit. Ive met them through racing/business and you can only tell by their rigs or when you eventually get invited to hang at their house. They sure as hell arent flexing for the gram. Youre more like that Hard Rock Nick guy.

But hey, youre my meeting entertainment, so keep on keeping on.

Last edited by ryan stewart; 10-20-2021 at 12:22 PM..
Appreciate 0