Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyG-inFlaNow View Post
Significant other or Spouse
(Rudi-you can answer multiple times )

...and

You make it sound like I've had so many....wait, maybe I make it sound like I've had so many. Ok, dammit....your statement is valid.

The current gf and I have been together for 5 years in August. My relationship cycle is pretty strange. I get in long-term relationships that last for years, then when we break up; it's as if attractive women fall from the sky and land in my lap....or I land in theirs. Rinse/Repeat.

Back story on how I met the girlfriend. My first wife met my girlfriend at a new job she started back in '97. They became quick friends. There were other girls involved in their clique, but the tall, skinny blonde with a gorgeous smile, always caught my eye. Due to being married, I acted as if I wasn't attracted in the least, but I was. Soon the tall, skinny blonde starts dating, not so much a friend of mine - but someone I know. Fast-forward 20 years later, I'm divorced, she's divorced so I ask her out to a movie and dinner. We've been inseparable since. So I actually met her through her being friends with my, at the time, wife. Life goes through some bizarre twists and turns.

Way more interesting stories in regards to how I met the women that never made it to SO status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
Grindr?
Duuuuude.....
Appreciate 2
Tommy-G4508.50
stein_325i25176.00