e90335e36m3
M3
Rep
Drives: M3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by e90335e36m3 View Post
Now guys, if Max starts beating Lewis, I don't want to hear, "it's the technology/engine/magic bullet", his wins will be primarily talent driven, just like Lewis's. Fair is fair.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Mate . You nailed it !
Merc fanboys : It's *NOT the car . It's the *DRIVER , the *GOAT !

48 hours to go ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Make sure you only wear your RED BULL top mate
To be clear, are each of you admitting the talent of Sir Lewis in winning races and championships?
I clearly don't convey sarcasm on forums any better than I understand it, but all sarcasm aside, I genuinely believe that most of the winning in F1 is on the account of the technology. Yes, driver talent is mandatory and there are truly more talented drivers than others, but making the GOAT argument with the level of confidence you do, discounts the technology advantage too much.

To be clear, LH winning is primarily on the account of the technological advantage he has enjoyed over his career.

Likewise, if MV starts dominating this year, it is that same technological advantage that he will start enjoying this year over the competition.

I hope he does start winning, because it absolutely supports the opinion I've tried to state over the last few posts.

Not really sure where you stand if MV starts winning MK, all sarcasm aside but I think your GOAT argument takes a hit.
Appreciate 1