Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3, 2019 F150

Garage List
2011 BMW E90 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Thanks for the help, gentlemen! It's tough to keep all the sour grapes in one basket. And on The Team Treating #2 like a side kick so that the #1 can win.

And then there is this:

Looking back at his predicament, Gasly suggests he wasn't always treated fairly at Red Bull compared to the driver sitting on the other side of the garage.

"The car wasn’t perfect, and I was doing my best to try to improve and learn each week," he said.

"But like … here’s what I’ll say about it: it was a difficult time for me at Red Bull because I didn’t feel like I was really supported and treated the same way as others there have been. And for me … that’s something that I just can’t accept.

"I was working my ass off every day, trying to get results for the team, but I was not being given all the tools I needed to succeed," he continued. "I would try to offer solutions, but my voice wasn’t heard, or it would take weeks to see changes.

"For whatever reason, I was never going to be a fit in that seat — it was just never going to work."

https://f1i.com/news/400089-gasly-ad...g-to-work.html
I heard Buxton mention this article in the Weekend Warm-up but hadnt read it yet. Thanks!
Appreciate 0