View Single Post
      12-12-2020, 01:35 PM   #140
kanovic
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 06 evo

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
We used to get at least one package every day. Wifey is senior editor for a journal that reviews new books. Publishers send her books (or they did) virtually every day. We currently have 15,000+ books in the house. But the pandemic really changed the publishing world and pushed a lot of them into e-books, so now we don't get as many books delivered.
I have a golf course that are my residentials and as you can imagine all the houses are 600k+ which in the southeast I pretty pricey. All the ones that order a stuff everyday are all stay at home moms with couple of kids. The funny thing is they all still have nannies lol. But I still do no understand what you can possibly order every day. My wife is a stay at home mom with our little one but we get stuff maybe 1-2 a week if that. There was a lady on a downtown route I had that between her and her next door neighbor they were getting 10+packages a day everyday. My friend has that route now and the other day between them two he has 21packages lol
Appreciate 0