View Single Post
      08-01-2020, 07:39 AM   #2425
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

i can't stand jealous mother effers at the gym! i'm pretty cool with everyone at the gym. i always say hi and when i make eye contact with anyone i usually give a nod or raise my hand up and say hi. this one chick i always say hi to always smiles and says hi back. i walk over to the shoulder press machine and before i start this dude walks up to me giving me a sign that he wants to ask something? i take my head set off and i don't know the dude or even seen him before. here's the short conversation:

me: what's up?
db: you flirting with my girl?
me: excuse me?
db: that blonde over there?
me: (smartass tone) which one...there's like 8 of them?
db: that one!
me: are you serious? i believe we say hi to each other all the time
db: well i don't appreciate you speaking to my girl
me: dude, get out of my face before we have a problem

because i'm literally friends with all the big mofos in the gym they all heard what was going on and they all walked over. 6 dudes just circled this guy. lol i don't condone any violence or threats or anything but my buddy(275lbs all muscle) literally pokes the dude square in the chest with such politeness and tells him to take his jealousy out of this gym, walk away and enjoy the rest of your day!

it's crazy that even just saying hi to any dudes girl's in the gym bothers them
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0