United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Thanks!! I've retired!!

BB guns, yes!!

So true...especially the Darwinian part. We had friends who lost fingers to fireworks. No big deal for the rest of us. We figured they held on too long and should refine their techniques. Dumb bastards.

The way to get them to explode in the air was to use a first stage motor for a multi-stage rocket and put the m-80, fuse down, so that when the firing charge which would normally ignite the second stage, ignited the M-80. Using an engine that was timed gave a little coasting interval and would allow a little altitude to be gained...only a second or two at max. Mind you, this is what a good friend told me.

The Crossmans were the equivalent of the Barrett Sniper rifles back in the day. The Daisy machine BB gun powered by 3 CO2 cartridges was the spray and pray golden standard. So much pain.

How the hell did we survive it all?
On Christmas Eve when we were about 7 or 8, my stepbrother and I got Daisy 1894 BB guns. We were so excited. We dressed up and loaded up the guns and went out onto the front porch of my Grandma's house and started shooting icicles off the edge of the roof. We didn't find out until the next day that we'd put out 3 windows in the house across the street.

Oops!
Attached Images

MKSixer34192.50