03-14-2020, 07:34 PM   #132
scostu
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F25

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
I dunno, I was watching some YouTube videos the other day and learned 2 things about TX that surprised me. Not something I was expecting from TX. One they have yearly vehicle inspections and two this guy tried to get a custom plate that said "RVGUY" and apparently it was denied because of the word GUY. He called for clarification and they said something along the lines of the word guy (or any gender I guess) was offensive to some people blah blah. Really Texas??

The actual crisis seems to be the nutters buying up all the shit. I haven't even gone to the store. I don't know anyone who has been affected by this apocalyptic crisis in any way other than they can't buy normal shit they need.

Plus... why tp?? I can understand hand sanitizer, MAYBE medicine, canned food for the apocalypse... but tp? Any which way this shit plays out I don't see where tp would be of really any benefit to anyone. If you get sick tp wont help you, if you don't get sick, still don't need 100 rolls of tp, if the apocalypse come wtf are you gonna do with tp?
Idiots prepping like it's a CAT 5 Hurricane enroute!