View Single Post
      02-05-2020, 12:32 PM   #5375
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
I can't fuck a fat girl. I'm scared of heights.
I've been with thick girls and I've been with some not thick girls. My preference is whichever is less crazy. Notice I said thick.....not fat. If your legs look like you've been beaten with a sack of nickels....hard pass.

Quote:
My latest beef: women in their mid-50s who still have children at home. WTF? C'mon ladies, pry 'em off the tit. They won't grow up until you do.
As I read this, I can't help but think of my first ex-wife (the boys' mother). She did everything she could to make my boys dependent on her for the sake of child support before my boys' were adults. Now they are 20 and 21 and still living with her. My youngest sons girlfriend, her mother and her sister all live there as well. The amount of drama going on inside that house is insane. I remember my father telling me to take a stand and fight for my kids, but also remember that eventually all of that BS would come back to bite her in the ass. I couldn't imagine trying to date at 43/44 years old with two grown children, their girlfriends and girlfriends family all living in the same house. As for me, I live alone, the house is paid for and I do whatever the F I want now.

Quote:
It takes some discipline to not take on other peoples' insecurities. I've gotten the "tidy house, are you gay?" comment a few times. It's like they've either a.) dated nothing but troglodytes, or b.) bought into the popular media's portayal of single men as either metrosexuals or neanderthals. I'm just a regular guy who takes care of himself and has some pride in how he looks. If that makes someone insecure, that's on them.
+1 for the use of "troglodyte" I love this word! As for everything else you stated above, you are spot on. I don't have the time or patience, to sugar coat anything, to make someone else feel better about their plight.
Appreciate 1