2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
smh
good for you!
already with trust issues, control issues and no reason for it.
no one needs some1 that is that needy for attention, ridiculous demands
Thank you, sir. She is 46 and I broke a rule of mine by dating someone without kids. They tend to be selfish in my opinion. Confirmed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
^Hispanic???

I warned you, didn't I?????
Multi. Hispanic and Greek. Thermonuclear detonation + Antimatter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
MK, sorry to hear about this. Best to find out now and not after you've invested more time in the relationship though. I have to say, I was REALLY hoping you were going to say you texted her a selfie from the Home Depot parking lot, holding up a sign that says "You're a crazy bitch."

BTW, the first part of your post that relates to the work you are doing and the schedule you are holding, would be a good copy/paste edition to the popular "my life is stuck in neutral" thread as an example of what it takes to be highly successful. Unless you are born into royalty, it's hard ass work to create success and your post provides a brilliant glimpse into that.
Thank-you, sir. I wish I would have thought of the selfie but I was only concerned about getting back to my parents. Brilliant sir, brilliant.

On the, "Day in the life of...", that's not a bad idea for a thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
I hate to stereotype, but yeah. Latinas. Yikes. So hot. So crazy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
i bet she sounded like this...
Hispanic and Greek. Thermonuclear detonation + Antimatter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Very well handled sir. Craziness for sure but you handled this like a pro and a gentleman. Next!
Thank you, sir. I don't do conflict of that type and I won't let her drag me into her morass of poor behavior. Now if she had been posting in the Donald Trump Hits or Misses thread it would be a different story!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
After 3 months of dating, her first assumption when you aren't spending every waking minute of the day with her is that you are cheating??

Some people are just so insecure. I dated a girl like that a number of years ago. At the job I had during that time I was not allowed to be on my phone, and everything was on video. She knew this but still accused me of stuff. She even went through my phone and computer (that was the last straw), and felt pretty dumb when she found absolutely nothing. I ended it and didn't feel bad, because I didn't appreciate that treatment.
You know the drill then. It's ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Crazy, insecure bitch! Gives us normal women a bad rap. Sorry, but not sorry. Better you find out now.
Thanks, milady! Your input is always wise and appreciated!!
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 2