Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
I have question for you gents. I am not on facebook, the girlfriend is. I have no idea what her facebook dwellings are like. She has acknowledged that she does get messages from random thirsty ass guys but she never responds. She has recently opened an instagram account and I have noticed the same guy starting to comment on her posts. At first it seemed harmless but today she posts a picture about smiling and how it shows the beauty of a soul. Within minutes homeboy posts the 100 emoji multiple times and then comments about how beautiful her smile is. I send him a message informing him that she has a boyfriend. Nothing crass, just a simple "Just a heads up, she has a boyfriend." He replies with "Oh okay, that's cool. I'm not being disrespectful we are just friends."

Is it wrong of me to send said message?
not wrong, but it's not something i'd do
thirsty ass dudes are everywhere man, these snakes will try to get in between. if you trust your girl (which i know you do) it won't do any harm to the relationship. it is annoying for sure. it's just a fact of life that these idiots will try to hide behind handles to drop the 100, fire and sometimes the water drops/eggplant emojis to "show intention" but given we all know how social media works to create these orbiters i'd say you're good. don't worry about it too much

but as CT said - can you ever say you never hit on someone when they were in a relationship?
Appreciate 2
Rmtt8222.00
King Rudi13159.00