CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
i dont know if she has any other romantic interests.
You can't have that mindset.

Don't care about any other potential interests she may have. There will always be a "what if" that could stop you from doing something. She obviously likes you. Most women would have kept the conversation very formal long before this if she thought otherwise, and wouldn't want to hang out with you.

Even if she has other guys trying to approach her, maybe she is ignoring them and hoping something happens with you?

With my first GF I thought the same way. She was way out of my league in my mind, and had lots of guys talking to her. It was high school, and most of them were football players who were much more built than I was. We hung out one night at a game and I walked her to her car. We chatted for what seemed like forever and finally I just went for it and made out with her. If I just hugged her and left wondering what could've been, we would have never dated.

The next time you see her, walk right up to her and kiss her without saying a word. I'm 99% sure you will be glad you did.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 3