2009 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by stvding View Post
G20 3series any chance? Haha, just kidding. Probably frankfurt 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthBuddy View Post
Nope. Frankfurt is a 2 year show. So 2019 is next.

The G20 might be showing up in Geneva 2018 so...
The Frankfurt Auto Show(aka IAA.de) is held every other year, on even number'd years.

Geneva is held every March. I like this show alot because its small but you have a lot of high end hyper car manufactures that show off their wares.

The big three auto shows in Europe are: Frankfurt, Geneva and then Paris.

On the odd years... The Paris Motor Show is held in Paris. I've never been to the Paris show(maybe next year), but I think the IAA is the largest autoshow on the planet!! No exaggerating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlyrhythm View Post
Anyone been to both IAA and the Detroit show? Which is better overall? Do they even compare?
I agree with SCOTT26 they don't even compare!!

The Frankfurt show is HUGE. So huge, than you really need two days(or so) to see everything. The show runs for two weeks. The area of the auto show is immense. Roughly about a mile long by a half a mile wide. Not only are they the individual halls for each brand... but outside there are off road and road courses set up for anyone to "test" a new car. Its really cool.

Here is a pdf of this year's show...

https://www.iaa.de/fileadmin/user_up...nformation.pdf

IF anyone is thinking of attending the Frankfurt show... my big TIP is to come on one of the Trade Days - the show charges twice the normal fee... but when you come on a "public day" so do the crowds/crush of people. Its well worth paying twice the price for not so many people at the event. Trust me.

Trade days:
Thursday, 14 September and Friday, 15 September 2017

Public days:
Saturday, 16 September - Sunday, 24 September 2017

Venue:
Trade fair grounds(MESSE), Ludwig-Erhard-Anlage 1, D-60327 Frankfurt/Main

Show Hours:
9.00 a.m. - 7.00 p.m.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantm3 View Post
Is this where the new m5 will be shown?
I think it will be first shown in Pebble Beach this weekend - along with some other "interesting" concepts.
I went in 2014. Was blown away

Nothing will ever compare in Canada now...
Appreciate 1
Dackelone10632.50