09-07-2016, 12:35 PM   #94
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huz-Z View Post
Seriously? Wow. When I first saw an E85 I thought it was the most amazing looking car I had ever seen, and I'm still in love with the thing and I still get compliments on its looks from strangers. The E86 with its sloped rear window is simply classic. Re the E89, my local dealer has one out front in Estoril blue with the M sport package and its drop dead gorgeous. The douche at your dealership is definitely that - a douche!
Yup, it was quite bewildering and rendered me speechless because it just came out of left field hahahah. Here I was just sitting in the showroom, minding my own business, I see through the window this dude parking his white S2000 and he stomps inside, takes one look at the Z4 (E89) on display and just screams outta nowhere "THIS CAR IS F*CKING UGLLLLLLLYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Gets my vote for d-bag of the year. Lock him up in the asylum.

Both Z4s (E85/86 and E89) are very nice-looking cars, so no idea how anyone can say they are UGLY. For some (sane) ppl they might have different tastes and prefer other styles, but to say UGLY? LMAO.
Appreciate 1
jts1981212.50