11-24-2014, 11:32 PM   #117
BKap08
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith. View Post
Hawks were rolling on the Arizona yesterday. The Cardinals great defense kept it from being a complete blowout, but even then Seattle could have scored another but chose to kneel with a 1st down on the 2.

However, I gotta say that I think Santa Clara has the psychological advantage for Thurs. match up. Forget the rivalry, Just look at the way it ended the last time these two teams met. I think they have more to prove and struggled with the 'Skins because they were looking past them to the Hawks.

I hope I'm wrong but, either way, it's certainly going to be good!

Go Hawks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneRib View Post
I'm glad this is the night game and I will have already eaten. No distractions and if all goes well, I'll be enjoying a victory with dessert and second wind dinner/leftovers.

At least its a night game for me (east coaster).

I can't decide which will be funnier if the miners win. Pete Carroll's lemon sour face or Marshawn Lynch's post game presser.

so pumped to be at the game, my family is celebrating thanksgiving one day early hahaha

|2010 E90 LCI 328i|Matte Black grilles|35% Ceramic Tint|Black Chrome Varrstoen ES2|ST Coilovers|Mtech Front Bumper|
Appreciate 0