Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmatty View Post
I would think Sabathia would get the nod on short rest long before Carmona. Not that it matters with the Sox's bats in Fenway.
Yeah you would hope for that being a Sox fan and seeing how horrible he's been pitching.

And for the last time their bats at Fenway mean NOTHING! They didn't win game 2 so their not invincible at home. No one is.

I'm also tired of everyone riding the Sox cock like their the best team to ever step foot onto a field. Reminder, the Indians had the same regular season record. The media and MLB are pushing and hoping the Sox win just so one of the most known teams in baseball will be in the WS. Not because they are the best team, but to make sponsors and the other money makers happy. In the end baseball is still a business not just a fun sport.

Remember they still have to win 2 games in a row against 2 pitchers they've already lost to. It WILL NOT be easy, and just because they are back at Fenway will not make one bit of difference.

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0