|05-20-2013, 01:45 PM||#1|
Drives: Sapphire Black/Black Z4Mc
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: At the track..or wishing I were at the track
May Picture of the Month Deadline Monday 5/27 + FORMAT CHANGES
The deadline to submit POTM is Monday 5/27 at 6:00PM PDT.
This month's POTM has some requirement changes based on input from POTM participants. The objective of these changes are to improve the picture quality (larger size, decrease compression issues) and ensure a level playing field (all picture the same size and format):
Picture dimensions have been revised to 1024x768 (filesize of up to 900kb using JPG)Note: I will check the POTM inbox tonight and ask anyone who may have already submitted this month's photo ahead of time (thank you!) to re-submit in the new format.
Photo Submission Requirements
- Free Web-Based Photo editor. Provides access to simple adjustments (crop, exposure, resizing, etc.) as well an array of filters. No accounts necessary, beginner friendly. Access Page here.
- Free Program for Windows, Linux & OSX offering a wide variety of capabilities. Download here.
Windows Photo Gallery -
- Free photo editing application made by Microsoft, providing editing, organizing and social capabilities. Download here.
- Free photo editing application made by Google, providing editing, organizing and social capabilities. Download here.
As always, follow good practices and make sure you know to confirm that the download is virus and spyware free (run a scan before installing and when downloading).
If you get stuck, SgtGigglebox can help lend an hand via PM.
1) Can we photoshop pictures?
Yes but anything so drastic where the photo just looks unrealistic isn't what this thing is about. Either way, the way I see it is that members will vote based on what they think really captures the essence of the car.2) Can we submit multiple photos per entry?
No, only one picture per month, but you are allowed to participate in multiple months.3) Why the post count requirement?Zpost is a forum/community where member participation is encouraged. However, exceptions will be made on case by case basis depending on one's contributions (i.e. technical guides, DIYs, etc.).
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|