New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > E89 Z4 Classifieds > Member's Z4 Classifieds: For Sale / Trade / Wanted

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-15-2013, 10:12 AM   #1
SWO Daddy
Private
SWO Daddy's Avatar
0
Rep
60
Posts

 
Drives: 11 MR/Wlnt Z4 35is
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: San Diego, CA

iTrader: (0)

WTB: '11 35is coming off lease this April/May

Looking to pick up a 35is coming off lease this late spring upon my return from Afghanistan. Hoping I can interest some of you folks who are thinking of turning back in your leased 35is'. I'm guessing most lease buy-outs are around $40k. I'd be willing to pay buy-out plus some to avoid purchasing from a dealer and enduring their mark-ups.

I realize BMW does not allow lease transfers after 6 mos to lease end, so the leasee will have to pay the buy out. But I'm sure there's a safe way to guarantee protection for the seller and myself as the buyer. Will give it more thought.

Obviously, I haven't fully figured out how to do this yet, but hope to hear from those interested or have ideas how to do this.

Thanks.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2013, 06:13 AM   #2
RATED MMMM
Private
1
Rep
67
Posts

 
Drives: E92 java green m3
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Milton ga

iTrader: (0)

Z4 is

Hey I work over at BMW Roswell and I don't know how it would work but we have about 10 emp that took that lease deal and I saw this post as I was actually looking for an exhaust thread for a co worker but might be worth looking into for you to see if you are able to get one of these vehicle before they get turned in. Shoot me an e-mail if you would like and let's see if there is a way to get you one. Wfutey@penskeautomotive.com
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2013, 05:22 PM   #3
Wraith.
Captain
Wraith.'s Avatar
16
Rep
809
Posts

 
Drives: ED '11 Z4 35is
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWO Daddy View Post
Looking to pick up a 35is coming off lease this late spring upon my return from Afghanistan. Hoping I can interest some of you folks who are thinking of turning back in your leased 35is'. I'm guessing most lease buy-outs are around $40k. I'd be willing to pay buy-out plus some to avoid purchasing from a dealer and enduring their mark-ups.

I realize BMW does not allow lease transfers after 6 mos to lease end, so the leasee will have to pay the buy out. But I'm sure there's a safe way to guarantee protection for the seller and myself as the buyer. Will give it more thought.

Obviously, I haven't fully figured out how to do this yet, but hope to hear from those interested or have ideas how to do this.

Thanks.
Hmmm...., I don't supposed you'd want to wait until Sept? Alternatively, You could potentially buy mine in May @ $40,224 (tax?) + 3 remaining lease payments of $632. That would make my wife happy but then I'd not have my farewell summer that i was looking forward to.....
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2013, 11:01 PM   #4
SWO Daddy
Private
SWO Daddy's Avatar
0
Rep
60
Posts

 
Drives: 11 MR/Wlnt Z4 35is
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: San Diego, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RATED MMMM View Post
Hey I work over at BMW Roswell and I don't know how it would work but we have about 10 emp that took that lease deal and I saw this post as I was actually looking for an exhaust thread for a co worker but might be worth looking into for you to see if you are able to get one of these vehicle before they get turned in. Shoot me an e-mail if you would like and let's see if there is a way to get you one. Wfutey@penskeautomotive.com
I'll email shortly, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith. View Post
Hmmm...., I don't supposed you'd want to wait until Sept? Alternatively, You could potentially buy mine in May @ $40,224 (tax?) + 3 remaining lease payments of $632. That would make my wife happy but then I'd not have my farewell summer that i was looking forward to.....
Can't wait until September, but would be ready to buy with a cashier's check and cash in late April/early May for buyout plus 3 payments. I'll PM you.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2013, 10:55 AM   #5
Mr. ///M3 RD
Major General
Mr. ///M3 RD's Avatar
Canada
147
Rep
7,863
Posts

 
Drives: E350 & 280 SL on Weekends :)
Join Date: May 2010
Location: GTA, Ontario - Canada

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWO Daddy View Post
I'll email shortly, thanks.



Can't wait until September, but would be ready to buy with a cashier's check and cash in late April/early May for buyout plus 3 payments. I'll PM you.
You be getting a super deal SWO Daddy this is a well locked after car and nice mods ... BTW thanks for serving ... safe trip home and good luck!
__________________
Cheers, Rolf-Dieter

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2013, 04:21 AM   #6
SWO Daddy
Private
SWO Daddy's Avatar
0
Rep
60
Posts

 
Drives: 11 MR/Wlnt Z4 35is
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: San Diego, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3RD View Post
You be getting a super deal SWO Daddy this is a well locked after car and nice mods ... BTW thanks for serving ... safe trip home and good luck!
Thanks very much and I hope Wraith. and I can work something out.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2013, 05:39 AM   #7
SWO Daddy
Private
SWO Daddy's Avatar
0
Rep
60
Posts

 
Drives: 11 MR/Wlnt Z4 35is
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: San Diego, CA

iTrader: (0)

bump
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2013, 12:47 AM   #8
SWO Daddy
Private
SWO Daddy's Avatar
0
Rep
60
Posts

 
Drives: 11 MR/Wlnt Z4 35is
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: San Diego, CA

iTrader: (0)

5 weeks to go before I get home. Still hoping to find a 35is lease turn-in. Please let me know if we can work something out.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2013, 02:19 PM   #9
Silver-Bolt
Captain
12
Rep
807
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 Z4 35is Melbourne Red
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Portland, OR

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 Z4 35is  [5.00]
Our 2011 35is is available. Red/Black, Premium pack, premium sound, cold weather pack, no nav. 326 19" wheels. 16k miles. Clear bra since new. Garage kept not a scratch. screwnuts@comcast.net
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:46 AM.




zpost
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST