|03-02-2012, 12:48 PM||#1|
Drives: 2008 E92 335xi
Join Date: May 2008
Official College Park Tuning Spring Charity Meet 2012 at Bowie Baysox Stadium 4/29/12
Hey guys, I am a UMD senior and this year I became president of CPT. We are very open to setting up a bimmerpost section if you guys want to prepay and ensure that everyone gets to park where they want to park. I will check back at this thread often, but for the most immediate feedback please email the address in the post. Hope everyone can make it out!
2012 University of Maryland Spring Meet for Charity
hosted by College Park Tuning
Prince George's Stadium Bowie Baysox
*Almost 2000 parking spots
Directions to Bowie Baysox Layout of the meet
*Expect heavy traffic, we are sorry for this inconvenience and will be trying to move people in/out of the meet as quickly as possible*
Sunday, April 29th, 2012
Noon, 12:00 pm.
We usually start packing things up at 6pm
Food will be served by the Baysox stadium staff. It will be typical grill food (burgers/hotdogs).
$80 for 2 - 3 baseline pulls w/ A/F and printout. FWD or RWD only
If you are interested in dynoing your car, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow this Dyno Signup. We are trying to have people pre-register for the dyno.
The people have spoken and if you want to reserve space for your club or group you need to contact us ASAP and give us an accurate head count by April 22nd. We require the entrance fee of $3 per car paid in advance when reserving spaces, but we ensure that clubs get a set amount of spaces together and we will give those clubs priority admittance.
1. Be respectful of other peoples cars. Please do not touch a persons car without their consent
2. No alcohol
3. No scandalous attire (this is a family event)
4. Chairs are permitted everywhere but no taking up parking spaces with them
5. No saving spaces (group or forum contacts us before hand at email@example.com if you would like to organize rolling in as a group and have a select number of spots reserved)
6. No burnouts or anything stupid. Police will be at the event and cameras are rolling 24/7 at Bowie
If any shops want to sponsor this event and have space just email us @ Collegeparktuning@gmail.com
| PROcede Rev3 | Vishnu Meth | DCI | BMW Perf. Exhaust | AR Coated/Catless | CP-E FMIC | Quaife |
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|