|03-31-2011, 02:07 PM||#1|
Drives: 2008 E92 335xi
Join Date: May 2008
College Park Tuning Spring Meet 2011
Hey guys, I guess I am the resident College Park Tuning representative, so I am posting up the thread from our forum. I am an officer in the club, so feel free to either post here or PM me with questions.
^Better Flyer to come
2011 University of Maryland Spring Meet for Charity
hosted by College Park Tuning
Fedex Field Parking Lots E and F between Arena Dr and Redskins Rd
*We have 6,200 spaces so unlike past years I don't think we will have parking issues*
Directions to Fedex Layout of the meet
*Expect heavy traffic, we are sorry for this inconvenience and will be trying to move people in/out of the meet as quickly as possible*
Sunday, May 1st, 2011
Noon, 12:00 pm. I know some of you might show up early but remember this year we have 6,200 spaces instead of 2,300
We usually start packing things up at 7pm
Still working on this but you should be able to bring your own grill. NO DUMPING COAL AT FEDEX.
$75.00 for 2 - 3 baseline pulls w/ A/F and printout. FWD or RWD only
If you are interested in dynoing your car, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow this link. We are trying to have people pre-register for the dyno.
The people have spoken and if you want to reserve space for your club or group you need to contact us and give us an approximate head count by April 22nd. If you want to have a tent for your group there is a fee associated with that (Fedex's fee, not mine). If you put up a tent and don't pay this fee you will have to take it down.
1. Be respectful of other peoples cars. Please do not touch a persons car without their consent
2. No tents (unless your group contacts me, Fedex requires us to pay a tent permit fee)
3. No alcohol
4. No scandalous attire (this is a family event)
5. Chairs are permitted everywhere but no taking up parking spaces with them
6. No saving spaces (Unless your group or forum contacts us before hand at email@example.com)
7. No burnouts or anything stupid. Police will be at the event and cameras are rolling 24/7 at Fedex
If any shops want to sponsor this event and have space just email us
The Last five years meets were great successes. Thank you to everyone who came out and supported us! We look forward to seeing you all again!
| PROcede Rev3 | Vishnu Meth | DCI | BMW Perf. Exhaust | AR Coated/Catless | CP-E FMIC | Quaife |
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|