New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BMW Z4 Forum (E89) > 2009-Current Z4 Forum (E89) General Discussion

11-04-2010, 06:34 AM   #1
alan64
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: z4

for blue4AZ

not sure why the thread was closed, but I was just thinking that there are always jerks on the road, and sometimes the best thing is to let things go and not get tangled up in the situation. Its better for blood pressure and self preservation that way. I guess it comes from getting old.
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2010, 09:46 AM   #2
BlueZ4AZ
Go SU
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Z4 sDrive35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan64 View Post
not sure why the thread was closed, but I was just thinking that there are always jerks on the road, and sometimes the best thing is to let things go and not get tangled up in the situation. Its better for blood pressure and self preservation that way. I guess it comes from getting old.
Cool, I get the advise. The anger I had towards him was the type of anger we all have when we see another driver break a few laws, all at once. It wasn't anger over the fact one driver wanted to see how fast his car could go. It was the fact he made himself look like a total jerk while he did it, passing in a no passing lane and going about 40 mph over the speed limit. If a cop was there they would have taken him to jail. Everyone saw him pass me like that, and they all pobably thought the same thing as me - what an idiot. I just happen to be they type that feels the need to call someone out when they do something like that. Not any more angry than the next person though.

Last edited by BlueZ4AZ; 11-04-2010 at 12:44 PM..
Appreciate 0