New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BMW Z4 Forum (E89) > 2009-Current Z4 Forum (E89) General Discussion

07-20-2011, 11:30 AM   #45
maxzander
Private
Rep
Drives: z4 e89

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueZ4AZ View Post
Wow, we can all see that you certainly have started off on the wrong foot on this forum as a "newbie". Calling me names and all. That must make you feel more like a man, huh?

.. and what kind of reaction did you expect from me after that kind of attitude?

What you need to come to grips with, real fast, is the fact that people are going to voice opinions on this forum. The sooner you deal with that, the better off you'll be.

You should have been OVER IT yesterday!!!

Go sell your car to Soomro. It sounds like he would just love to own the one and only waterlogged e89 on earth. The 2 of you deserve each other.
me wif attitude? pls...im not the one blaming other people for not washing their own car or bring it to car wash...tis topic is about roof leaking tat i wanna share wif everyone ..and it's not about who or how should they wash their own freakin car...only newbie like urself would wanna troll my post...anyway, if u have nothing relevance to say besides washing ur own damn car...i suggest u shut it bub...
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 11:40 AM   #46
bjarne
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2014 X3 35i

Quote:
You should have been OVER IT yesterday!!!
So should you, then these silly exchanges would stop a lot faster
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 11:47 AM   #47
BlueZ4AZ
Go SU
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Z4 sDrive35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxzander View Post
me wif attitude? pls...im not the one blaming other people for not washing their own car or bring it to car wash...tis topic is about roof leaking tat i wanna share wif everyone ..and it's not about who or how should they wash their own freakin car...only newbie like urself would wanna troll my post...anyway, if u have nothing relevance to say besides washing ur own damn car...i suggest u shut it bub...
Ummm, yea, not a newbie. Had the z4 2 years and have hundreds of posts. You should have already know that, but whatever.

As I stated before, you, Mr. Newbie are going to need to get over it.

You don't GET TO decide how people respond to your post, especially since you left it open ended. All you did is bitch.

MY FEELING IS THAT BRINGING A CONVERTIBLE SPORTS CAR TO A CAR WASH IS A SHAME!!!

That's my opinion, and I'm sticking to it, and if I want to repeat it again, I will.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 11:51 AM   #48
BlueZ4AZ
Go SU
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjarne View Post
So should you, then these silly exchanges would stop a lot faster
You are entitle to respond with your opinion. This is a good example for the OP. It has nothning to do with the initial post, yet you came right out and voiced it.

The entire thread is a joke. I hope they close it soon. We have an ignorant OP telling people how they can/can't respond, we even have a former e85 owner troll who couldn't resist making a ridiculous comment.

Last edited by BlueZ4AZ; 07-20-2011 at 12:09 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 11:57 AM   #49
juhap
Lieutenant
Finland
Rep
Drives: sDrive35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith. View Post
Would love to see the video if you have it.
+1

And if audio is included I expect to hear you screaming to get your butler to stop pooring water It's what I would have done.

Actually, I would have done that before I whip out my video camera, turn on the power, and hit record, which takes a good 10 seconds unless I'm already shooting of course. Saving the laptop would have also been on my todo list before the video camera unless my laptop bag was already completely submerged in water, which is really the only way for a hard drive that's inside a laptop that's inside a bag to get destroyed so quickly.

Also, please check that you actually have rubber seals between roof panel and the rear window section. I can't imagine how so much water could get through so fast otherwise.

You have the only leaky Z4 that I've heard of. But you're also the only Z4 owner who has a butler that I know of, so I guess that evens things out Your last name wouldn't happen to be Wayne by any chance? First name Bruce?
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 12:22 PM   #50
F87LUV
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 M2, '23 GT4

Garage List
2023 Porsche GT4  [5.00]
2016 BMW M2  [8.66]
Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
This is why you lease so you're in and out :P
Thats true! Im not worried too much. Its only a 24 month lease and under warranty but Ill make sure not to leave my laptop in the car. :P
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 12:53 PM   #51
mikeinsf
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 M Roadster

I get that the OP's upset, I wouldn't be happy if my baby sprung a leak like that either.

All mass-produced products will display the occasional defect, and it seems as though BMW is taking responsibility for fixing the OP's car.

WRT to the laptop, that's what better insurance is for.

WRT to switching to an SLK, Perhaps more users on the MB boards have butlers?

Now everyone take a chill pill.

2007 ///M roadster
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 01:08 PM   #52
Wraith.
Captain
Rep
Drives: ED '11 Z4 35is

Thank you Juhap, my sentiments exactly. The whole things seems a bit odd to me. One would think that most leaks of this type would simply constitute a dripping of water... not a waterfall. In a country that see's over 94 inches of rainfall a year, with a hole that would produce that volume of water, SURELY you would have seen it long before now. Perhaps your man servant didn't close the roof completely before he started washing it? I think that's a caning offense if so....

Just not adding up for me and I think it would be a tough sell to BMW/insurance claims around these parts.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 01:10 PM   #53
mikeinsf
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 M Roadster

Quote:
Perhaps your man servant didn't close the roof completely before he started washing it? I think that's a caning offense if so....

2007 ///M roadster
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 01:18 PM   #54
Chuck Tung
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 z4 35i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soomro View Post
I was considering to buy E89 but after reading this i am afraid to buy this car, i just sold 2003 Z4 Roadster to upgrade to this but this car looks like full of rattles and leaks .

BMW = BIG MONEY WASTED
Drawing conclusions about all Z4's based upon the experiences of a single individual, is not going to be very accurate. While I've seen lots of complaints about the HPFP, LPFP, and cracked 296 wheels, this is the only complaint I've seen about a leaky roof. While the fuel pump problems may be common, it still provides no indication of what percentage of the population is affected. It could be 10%, it could be 0.01%. No way to know.

If you go to any forum for any manufacturer, you'll see hundreds of posts of people complaining about problems. What you won't see, are posts from every person who doesn't have those problems.

I don't have a leaky roof
I don't have a bad HPFP (yet)
I don't have a bad LPFP(yet)
I don't have cracked rims

I do enjoy my Z4 very much
I do not regret my choice
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 01:56 PM   #55
mstevens
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Z4 M4Misano Blue

Quote:
I'M the imbusil?
I'm pretty sure you're just being ironic, but in this context misspelling "imbecile" has a good chance of being misinterpreted and inadvertently making the opposite point from what you'd intended.
2004 E85 Z4 3.0 Sport - Sold to brother | 2004 E83 X3 xDrive3.0i - Gone | 2011 E89 Z4 35is - Gone | 2011 F25 X3 xDrive35i - Gone | 2014 E89 Z4 E89 35is - Gone | 2014 F25 X3 xDrive 30i X3 - Gone | 2017 F83 M4 Cabriolet - Gone | 2017 F25 X3 xDrive30i - Gone
2020 G29 Z4 M40i Misanoblau | 2020 G01 M40i Phytonicblau
Casa Suzana, vacation rental villa in Cozumel, Mexico
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 02:13 PM   #56
BlueZ4AZ
Go SU
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstevens View Post
I'm pretty sure you're just being ironic, but in this context misspelling "imbecile" has a good chance of being misinterpreted and inadvertently making the opposite point from what you'd intended.

No irony was intended. I don't generally use that term and didn't really care how I spelled it. Idiot or retard seem to work better anyway. There I got those right
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 02:15 PM   #57
ZStig
instagram 997turbotom
Rep
Drives: Interlagos Z4MR

requesting pictures of the butler next to the z4 with a bucket for proof
      07-20-2011, 02:34 PM   #58
maxzander
Private
Rep

Quote:
Ummm, yea, not a newbie. Had the z4 2 years and have hundreds of posts. You should have already know that, but whatever.

As I stated before, you, Mr. Newbie are going to need to get over it.

You don't GET TO decide how people respond to your post, especially since you left it open ended. All you did is bitch.

MY FEELING IS THAT BRINGING A CONVERTIBLE SPORTS CAR TO A CAR WASH IS A SHAME!!!

That's my opinion, and I'm sticking to it, and if I want to repeat it again, I will.
u dun get to decide how i respond to ur stupid comment either....so you're a douche and tat's my opinion n im sticking with it !! mine is being manually hand washed at my house u idiot..read before u talk/type...
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 02:51 PM   #59
Wraith.
Captain
Rep
Drives: ED '11 Z4 35is

Max.. calm yourself, your getting yourself worked up (Blue has been known to have that effect on people ) and not answering any real questions. Relax it's just the internet. I am generally interested in how this came about, just doesn't seem plausible with the way you've described it.

More info/vid/pics please..
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 02:54 PM   #60
Vintage
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW G80 (MT), 718 Spyder

holy cow!!!
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 02:59 PM   #61
BlueZ4AZ
Go SU
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxzander View Post
u dun get to decide how i respond to ur stupid comment either....so you're a douche and tat's my opinion n im sticking with it !! mine is being manually hand washed at my house u idiot..read before u talk/type...
Here's what I think > Since you were pretty vague about it in your initial post..... You took it to a car wash, you don't want to admit it and now you're beating yourself up about it now because you f%^ed up and you know it. A bucket of water did it??!!! - Riiiiight.

If you don't like my opinions then please do me and everyone a big favor and set me up on ignore.

You still have a lot to learn about how to act on this forum. Go ahead keep up the name calling and eventually we won't need to worrry about reading any more of your BS, cause you'll be outa here.

Last edited by BlueZ4AZ; 07-20-2011 at 03:06 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 03:01 PM   #62
BlueZ4AZ
Go SU
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Max.. calm yourself, your getting yourself worked up (Blue has been known to have that effect on people ) and not answering any real questions. Relax it's just the internet. I am generally interested in how this came about, just doesn't seem plausible with the way you've described it.

More info/vid/pics please..
Yup, I generally tend to piss off the people that act like bullshi%^ers/trollls and jerks.
Except this time, I've answered the questions and filled in all the blanks for Max in the post above.

He's not going to provide a video of someone throwing a bucket of water on his car, because it never happened that way.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 03:06 PM   #63
mstevens
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Z4 M4Misano Blue

Quote:
Yup, I generally tend to piss off the bullshi%^ers/trollls and jerks.
It may not be limited to them alone.

Is it possible that you're getting excessively riled up about someone else's car that's so far away it can't possibly ever affect you?

The distance is more than the 9,000+ physical miles. There is also potentially a big cultural difference between Arizona and Malaysia.
2004 E85 Z4 3.0 Sport - Sold to brother | 2004 E83 X3 xDrive3.0i - Gone | 2011 E89 Z4 35is - Gone | 2011 F25 X3 xDrive35i - Gone | 2014 E89 Z4 E89 35is - Gone | 2014 F25 X3 xDrive 30i X3 - Gone | 2017 F83 M4 Cabriolet - Gone | 2017 F25 X3 xDrive30i - Gone
2020 G29 Z4 M40i Misanoblau | 2020 G01 M40i Phytonicblau
Casa Suzana, vacation rental villa in Cozumel, Mexico
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 03:09 PM   #64
BlueZ4AZ
Go SU
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Is it possible that you're getting excessively riled up about someone else's car that's so far away it can't possibly ever affect you?

The distance is more than the 9,000+ physical miles. There is also potentially a big cultural difference between Arizona and Malaysia.
So, your saying we can add you to the list of people I've pissed off?
If so, than I'd say YOU were getting all riled up.

Actually, someone like Max is entertaining for me. "Riled up" would indicate I was upset or angy. That couldn't be the furtherst thing from the truth. I actually have not been able to wipe the grin off my face every time I read his crap. Anyone called that many names either has to take it like grain of salt or get upset and call the other person a bunch of names back. As stated above, it sounds like Max is the pissed off one.

Yes, there might be a cultural difference. We call the imbeciles over here "stupid". ...and we don't need to spellcheck that one.

..but now we're getting way off point and my guess is the thread will soon get shut down...and mercifully so.

Last edited by BlueZ4AZ; 07-20-2011 at 03:31 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 03:27 PM   #65
maxzander
Private
Rep

Quote:
Yup, I generally tend to piss off the people that act like bullshi%^ers/trollls and jerks.
Except this time, I've answered the questions and filled in all the blanks for Max in the post above.

He's not going to provide a video of someone throwing a bucket of water on his car, because it never happened that way.
again, u were not there and u did not know the situation and yet u tend to judge by saying it never happen? i was the one inside the car recording video of the water leak...so i dun have video showing my guy using a bucket of water to rinse off the soap from the car roof....coz i wasnt standing outside recording it...duh...pls use ur brain (if u have any) and think logically...
watever man....im done argue with a childish douche like u.. u wanna wash ur car by urself tats fine by me, i totally respect tat but...DONT expect other people to follow your lifestyle....especially when it comes to car wash...
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 03:35 PM   #66
maxzander
Private
Rep

Quote:

he pissed off at me coz I am supposed to wash the car by myself...tat's wat he did to his..and everyone else should follow his way of life...or else face his wrath!! but then again, tis post is about roof leak, not how u wash ur own car...
im shaking....im sooo scared...LMAO!!
Appreciate 0