New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BMW Z4 Forum (E89) > 2009-Current Z4 Forum (E89) General Discussion

06-01-2010, 12:47 AM   #1
MilitaryE89
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 328i, 2009 sDrive30i

Hoping for a glitch fix...in for service Fri.

I have had that little retarded "you probably didn't tighten your gas cap" light come on and go off randomly for awhile and have used this blog as an anger vent (since my dealer wasn't much help..."make sure you tighten your cap all the way"...no shit guy). well, its gonna go back in again on Fri. to have that checked along with an oil change. I also asked about updating the software for the iDrive. I told them that things are acting a bit sluggish which wasn't exactly a lie. Sometimes the playlists from my Ipod don't work or the screen freezes up, so hopefully an update will cure this...if they even do it. They seemed reluctant. Any one else had that retarded little light (the yellow engine symbol) pop up randomly? how bout an update on software?
Appreciate 0