New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BMW Z4 Forum (E89) > Regional Forums > USA - California

05-17-2012, 11:20 AM   #1
E36ic4Me
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4 & M3 Convertible

Bay Area Z Roadster Drive this Saturday, the 19th!!

Hi everyone!

There will be a Bay Area Z Roadster drive being held this Saturday. I'm not the run leader but am passing it on. If you are interested in going, you can either contact me or go to bayareaz.com and look at the calendar. Here are the details:

This drive will take us through Marin County with a stop at Mt. Tamalpais and Marin French Cheese Company as a lunch stop. Some of the roads that we will drive will be: Shoreline Hwy, Panoramic Hwy, Ridgecrest Blvd, Bolinas Road, Marshall-Petaluma Road, Valley Ford Road, Bodega Ave, Nicasio Valley Road & Lucas Valley Road. End point is Northgate Mall in San Rafael.

Since I’ll be traveling from the San Jose area, my starting point will be at the Chevron Station on Coleman Ave, by the In & Out Burger. I plan to be here at 8:45 am for those who want to convoy up to the San Francisco area. We will leave at 9:AM SHARP PLEASE BE FUELED AND READY TO DEPART ON TIME.

For those of you that would like to convoy across the Golden Gate Bridge, a second staging area will be in Golden Gate Park on Martin Luther King Drive (between 25th Ave and 19th Ave, by Elk Glen Meadow) between at 10:00am. The road is wide enough there to parallel park.

The official start will be at the vista point, on the Marin side of the Golden Gate Bridge at 10:15 am.

Radios will be on and tuned to the usual channel. You can reach me by phone: 408-348-6098.

Bring a lunch. The Marin French Cheese Co has lots of cheese but not many choices for buying a lunch. They do, however have a great picnic area over looking a pond with plenty of room for all the cars. I’ve left dinner open to discussion. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2012, 11:18 AM   #2
flpnout
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 Dinan S3 Z4-35i

Garage List
2010 E89 Z4  [7.83]
I meant to post some pics from this last event:
There is also an all BMW drive meet coming up on June 9th. This is a fun group:
http://www.zpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=698515