New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > E89 Z4 Classifieds > Member's Z4 Classifieds: For Sale / Trade / Wanted

07-15-2014, 02:17 PM   #1
ninja3.8
Private
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

WTT Supercharged Corvette Convertible for manual Z4

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 30,000.00

Item Interest
Contact information:
Blake Fabiani
wareagle900@mac.com
334-714-5911
Auburn, Al

The best way to reach me is by text or phone call.

I am ready for a change and I have wanted a Z car for a while so the time is just right for me to let go of one project and start another. I've loved this car immensely but it's just time for something new.

I am not to terribly picky on the car, must be a manual transmission, not interested in silver though. Lower miles preferred. must be in good condition etc etc. Let me know if you're interested!

Trade value $30-33k

It will include everything you see below plus 2 car covers and EFI Live tuning software. The software is currently licensed to this car with one free license remaining for another vehicle. I also have an Innovate LC-1 wideband installed so that you can do full data logging and monitoring on the car.

Here is the info car:

2006 Corvette Convertible
70,0xx miles
6 M/T
Daytona Sunset Orange Metallic

The car has:
OBX Headers and x pipe
DMH electric cutouts
Vengeance Racing VR-SC2 Camshaft
BTR valve springs with titanium retainers
Comp rocker arm trunions
Manley 3/8" pushrods
SLP High flow oil pump
C5-R timing chain
ARP head bolts
LS9 head gaskets
LS7 lifters
A&A V3-Si supercharger kit
Snow Stage 3 Methanol injection kit
EFI Live tuning/logging software
Innovate LC-1 Wideband

A few subtle exterior mods include a carbon fiber Z06 style third brake light/spoiler, HID high beams, HID fog lights, LED switchback turn signals, C6 valve stem caps, New center caps on the wheels, new badges front and rear. The only interior mods are a padded center console cushion and the heads up display.
I'm sure I'm forgetting some other stuff as well.

All fluids are fresh. Oil changed with Mobile1 high mileage (for the higher zinc content), transmission fluid is fresh with Royal Purple Synchromesh, Differential fluid is fresh with Amsoil Severe Gear, Brake and clutch fluid are fresh as well with Prestone DOT4.

I have changed the oil every 4000 to 5000 miles dropping down to every 3000 miles after the supercharger install. the clutch fluid has been changed may many times following the Ranger method and the brakes were bled within the last 5k miles with a full fluid flush/change.

The car was tuned by Vengeance Racing in Cumming, Ga and made 677rwhp with 573ft lbs or torque. When the car was tuned the methanol injection kit was not installed. Mike, the tuner at vengeance advised me that he would expect to see an additional 35 to 40 whp or more from the meth injection. This dyno was also done in the 90* heat. The kit is installed and ready to go. With a retune you can expect to put down 715 to 725 hp at the rear wheels!

The car drives phenomenally with little to no bucking or surging and great street manners. It is a 1LT but I have added HUD. The car is sitting on Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires, 255 in the front 295 out back. The car is immensely powerful, sounds incredible, and is an absolute blast to drive. I sure do hate to sell it but I am hoping it will go to someone who will enjoy it as much as I do.

And finally, A few photos:

Appreciate 0
      07-15-2014, 02:38 PM   #2
nicknaz
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: C6Z

Nice! good luck with the the trade
Appreciate 0