New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

07-02-2015, 03:09 PM   #45
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Hyundai Nissan

Coming out of finance, I would not work there for 250k in CO putting 70-75hrs per week. That is just me.I would rather work at $15/hr part time job and make up the rest being self-employed. (which I am doing right now)

As for young people between 22-35, working at a finance as an analyst, fund mgr is important. Save as much $$ as you can ,and bring all your knowledge. You can do better than what you use to make being sel-employed.
      07-08-2015, 08:46 AM   #46
Nismo G
Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcman View Post
Assuming you make it. Whats the percentage of people in finance who make it into the 250s/500s? I bet it's basically negligible. There are hundreds of thousands of people who get these degrees every year and put in 60 hour weeks because they think they're going to make it. It's no different than the people who flock to Hollywood hoping to become the next Brad Pitt
I'd say every guy in my office makes 150-250 with a couple in the 350+